Let's GEAUX TIGERS! As an LSU fan do you find yourself commonly spelling "Geaux" instead of "Go" in everyday life, not related to sports? If so then you know this team has a true special place in your heart.
Geaux is a French word means GO and apronounced as the GOH. In French /eaux/ makes an 'oh' sound.
- Available in multiple color choices, combined with classic gold accents
- All bracelets will say "GEAUX" as shown in product photo with your color(s) of choice beads.
- Bracelet strands are approximately 7.25" - 7.55" fits average wrist size 6"-6.5"
- Purchase GEAUX in purple and gold as pictured OR custom create your own unique color combo
- Handmade in Texas
Custom create your very own personalized "GEAUX" bracelet! If you would like a specific color combination that you haven't seen on our website, not a problem! Just DM us your request and we will do our best to locate your desired colors prior to ordering.
If you see the colors you like per our picture, just add "Custom Order" into your cart and then "Leave Us A Note" with your requested 1-3 colors. Please include the corresponding color #'s into the notes section prior to checkout.
Each bracelet design and bead colors may vary per each individual order. We hand make every strand uniquely and will always do our best to ensure bead colors fall into the color palette you have chosen. For children/teenagers that measure 4"-5.5" or smaller around their wrist, we can make bracelets smaller upon request - just "Leave Us A Note" prior to checkout with more information regarding your specific wrist size requests. Please note prices are still the same for any size ordered. If there are any other specific requests at the time ordering, please leave your comments in the notes section prior to checkout.
Click on Custom Creations for inspiration and ideas on how others have mixed and matched their perfect team combinations.
JEWELRY CARE GUIDE:
- Roll each bracelet on and off one strand at a time. Avoid stretching or pulling when taking off and putting on.
- Preserve your pieces by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise or swimming.
- Protect your piece by storing it in the Fan Glam jewelry box included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth.